Mental Wheel of Life Workshops:
The Mental Wheels Foundation, in conjunction with Macquarie University and Mindspot, have developed a series of Workshops that can be delivered to all organisations to promote positive mental health, mental health awareness and real life tools to better equip those who are struggling with life’s challenges.
The Workshops contain the following:
- Motivational 1-2 hour workshop that takes the participant on a journey from understanding why they think the way they do, understanding how to identify areas of risk and specific ways they can take action to mitigate those risks and lead a more positive life.
- The workshop uses relatable lessons from olympic and business champions that translate to everyday life.
- The workshops provide resources to assist those in need of help, and also those who are acting as a support person for a family member, friend or colleague.
- Presented by a team with varying backgrounds – From C-Suite executives providing decades of corporate experience and challenges, to Olympic athletes providing insights into their sporting careers and how this relates to the way we live our lives.
- Each Workshop attendee receives a Mental Wheel of Life bag, containing relevant information and key take-away messages to implement in their own lives to better improve their mental health.
- Tailored to meet the requirements of the specific organisation (Time, relevant content).
If you would like us to conduct a Workshop at your Organisation, Community Group or Club please contact us at email@example.com for further details.